- Wood Floating Docks
- Steel Truss Floating Docks
- Roof Systems
- Swim Platforms
- Commercial/Community Docks
- Stationary Docks and Piers
- Modular Floating Docks
- Shore Mounts & Bulkheads
- Seawalls & Retaining Walls
- Marine Specialty Items
- Modular Steel Work Barges
Solar Dock Lights
When visiting our boat dock photo library, you will find many photos of different sizes and shapes of boat docks. All of these docks are available in dock kit form or turn-key installation by our factory installation crews. Our wood dock kits can be specifically tailored to your waterfront specifcations. You may even decide to build your own dock and therfore you are in the market for dock hardware. Our Dock Components section allows you to Shop Online for dock hardware. After visiting our dock library, you may come to the conclusion that instead of a wood dock, a steel dock would better fit your location. Steel dock construction has many decking options, ACQ treated wood, concrete panels, or composite decking. Keep in mind, that in most cases any dock design can be built with any frame structure, but the structure should be built to fit the site conditions.
At Tiger Docks™ we design and provide you with a quality engineered dock system specific for your waterfront location. As with any building project, general design is very site specific. In developing a dock system just for you we typically need the following information allowing us to better understand the scope of your project...
- A Sketch...your thoughts on a general layout
- Some Photos...panoramic view looking down at the water, a right and left profile of your property taken at the water's edge, and any other relative site photos
- Site Conditions...exposed to open water, in a protected cove, etc.
- Tell us abut the Water Conditions...depth, water normal level, fluctuation both during your boating season and out-of-season
- Body of Water...identify the site by Lake or River name, tell us about the size of the lake if possible