Floating Hydraulic Lifts
Located in the central United States, Tiger Docks™ is a leading authorized supplier of Sunstream Floating Hydraulic Boat Lifts. Hydraulic boat lifts are a tremendous advancement over other systems of the past. The Sunstream FloatLift™ has set a higher standard with incredible speed (the FloatLift launches in seconds instead of minutes), unsinkable, foam-filled floats, remote control, and solar charging. The FloatLift has a lift capacity of up to 13,000 lbs.
Because the FloatLift ties like a boat and its hydraulic system can operate on solar power, the FloatLift protects your boat virtually anywhere -- at a buoy, dock or marina, in shallow or deep fresh or salt water. With no dock brackets needed, you'll have the freedom to take it with you if you move.
The Sunstream FloatLift is safe and easy enough for even the most inexperienced boater to operate.
Sunstream FloatLift Features
- Solar or AC charged
- High-speed hydraulic operation
- Remote-control operation
- Self-contained power source
- DC motor for safety
- Automatic sleep mode reduces battery drainage
- Water-resistant starter solenoid
- Custom-designed electronic transmitter for the remote
- Utilizes 1/4" wall highest grade aluminum extrusions, twice as thick as many competing lifts
- Custom extrusions with radius edges make handling safer and easier
- Stainless steel hardware, stainless steel hydraulic ramp shafts
- Fewer welds in critical locations increase frame life
- Side beam clamps on the cross beam allows for lifting frame to be positioned any distance from dock
- Lift can stop and lock at any height
- Over-center frame design provides a gravity lock
- Double-acting cylinders power the lift up and down
- Short-stroke cylinder is vertical when extended, which increases seal life
- Chrome-coated stainless steel ram is self-cleaning
- Environmentally-friendly, water-soluble hydraulic fluid