- Encapsulated Flotation
- Dock Hardware
- Steel Frames & Bridges
- Dock Ladders
- Dock Cleats
- Dock Bumpers
- Storage Dock Lockers
- Power Stations
- Solar Lights
- Flag Poles
- Mooring Whips
- Fountains & Aerators
- Anchoring / Marine Winch
- Underwater Air Lift Bags
- Regulatory Buoys / Signs
- Boat Lift Parts
- Book Store / Dock Manuals
- Nuts, Bolts & Tools
Regulatory Buoys / Signs
Our premium regulatory buoys designed for your rough water application or for problem areas where buoys are subject to abuse and vandalism. Approved and universally used by local, state and federal agencies to be on station guiding watercraft and ensuring boating safety.
First choice among professionals...
All Rolyan products are designed to meet and conform with all State and Federal Regulations. They have long been approved and used by the U.S. Corps of Engineers, Homeland Security Department, State Parks, State Boating Administrators, local Sheriff's Departments & Fire Rescue, Marinas, Yacht Clubs and Resorts. Ideal for use in private applications. Options available for your special non-standard messages on all buoys and sign platforms.
- 9" diameter, white, seamless, tough ABS plastic exterior. Ultraviolet inhibited.
- Shatter-proof - will not crack, chip, peel or rust
- Completely urethane foam filled. Virtually unsinkable
- 3" wide silver reflective band at the top provides excellent night time visibility
- Self-righting without tackle
- Recessed cap allows buoy to stand upright
- Heavy steel galvanized anchoring eye cast in an internal concrete ballast.
- Symbols and messages impregnated into buoy surface
- Easy reconditioning of weather-worn buoys with excellent adhesion of restoration materials.
- Internal radar reflectors
- Pickup eye built in top
- Stainless steel anchoring eye for salt water applications
- Agency name or identification
- Cone cap top
- Special non-standard messages
- DOWNLOAD Specifications ABS Type 9" Buoy
- DOWNLOAD Specifications Heavy Duty 9" Buoy
- DOWNLOAD Application & Mooring Suggestions
- DOWNLOAD Application & Mooring Suggestions II