Seawalls & Retaining Walls
Tiger Docks® seawall technicians are specifically trained to construct seawalls and retaining walls for your waterfront. Our first-hand experience with seawall construction and repair is what makes Tiger Docks stand out as waterfront engineers.
We recommend you install both Redi-Rock™ and VERSA-LOK® retaining wall systems.
All Redi-Rock products capture the "Essence of Natural Rock." Redi-Rock has developed its product line with attention to natural hardscapes and has thus developed a system that looks so natural that many mistake it for quarried stone.
Redi-Rock's retaining walls utilize blocks weighing over 1 ton each. The massive scale of the system allows walls to be built much higher then other wall systems without using geogrid or tie-backs. Also, taller reinforced retaining walls can be designed with our geo-connector.
Redi-Rock's diverse hardscape product line consists of retaining walls, freestanding walls, architectural columns, and massive pavers.
VERSA-LOK retaining wall systems have been specified on thousands of commercial and residential jobs worldwide. Architects and engineers choose VERSA-LOK walls for many reasons:
- It's the only solid, pinned system on the market, meaning unmatched durability, on-site unit modification and easy installation
- Unlimited design capabilities: create corners, curves, columns, stairs, terraces and more
- Fast, easy installation means lower labor costs and fewer steps in the construction process
- Top-notch engineering/technical support readily available by contacting us
Typical seawall examples below are...
- Redi-Rock limestone
- Redi-Rock cobblestone
- VERSA-LOK blocks
- Limestone 4" x 8" material
- Natural boulders
- Vinyl sheet piling
On this residential waterfront, we installed 270' of Redi-Rock limestone blocks.
Your wall system can be custom designed to fit your waterfront. With our extensive waterfront experience, in-house design team, and quality-engineered products, we can help you build the waterfront wall to fit your site requirements.
- Protect your Waterfront with a Seawall
- Redi-Rock Retaining Wall System
- Protect your Seawall with Rip-Rap
- Rip-Rap / Rock Delivery