Seawalls & Retaining Walls
Tiger Docks Seawall Technicians are specifically trained to construct seawalls and retaining walls for your waterfront. Our first hand experience with seawall construction and repair is what makes Tiger Docks stand out as waterfront engineers.
We recommend you install both Redi-Rock™ and VERSA-LOK® Retaining Wall Systems.
All Redi-Rock™ products capture the "Essence of Natural Rock". Redi-Rock™ has developed its product line with attention to natural hardscapes and has thus developed a system that looks so natural that many mistake it for quarried stone.
Redi-Rock's™ retaining walls utilize blocks weighing over 1 ton each. The massive scale of the system allows walls to be built much higher then other wall systems without using geogrid or tie-backs. Also, taller reinforced retaining walls can be designed with our geo-connector.
Redi-Rock's™ diverse hardscape product line consists of retaining walls, freestanding walls, architectural columns, and massive pavers.
VERSA-LOK® Retaining Wall Systems have been specified on thousands of commercial and residential jobs worldwide. Architects and Engineers choose VERSA-LOK® walls for many reasons
- It's the only solid, pinned system on the market, meaning unmatched durability, on-site unit modification and easy installation.
- Unlimited design capabilities; create corners, curves, columns, stairs, terraces and more.
- Fast, easy installation means lower labor costs and fewer steps in the construction process.
- Top-notch engineering/technical support readily available by contacting us.
Typical Seawall examples below are...
- Redi-Rock™ Limestone
- Redi-Rock™ Cobblestone
- VERSA-LOK® Blocks
- Limestone 4" x 8" material
- Natural Boulders
- Vinyl Sheet Piling
On this residential waterfront we installed 270' of Redi-Rock™ Limestone blocks.
Your wall system can be custom designed to fit your waterfront. With our extensive waterfront experience, in-house design team, and quality-engineered products, we can help you build the waterfront wall to fit your site requirements.