ShoreStation manual aluminum boat lifts offer hoists for boats 1,200 lbs to 6,000 lbs.
One of the most important features of the cable hoist is the time-tested ShoreStation winch. Virtually unchanged for over 40 years, it offers smoother lifting and dependability far superior to any ordinary winch.
ShoreStation's Wheel Drive Boat Lift
From the stainless steel pin and brass bushings in platform pulleys to the stainless steel platform cables, everything is designed for years of dependable service.
ShoreStation's Direct Drive Lift has been engineered from the ground up; the “big wheel” remote drive motor and motor mounts have all been eliminated for simple, trouble-free operation.
- This new system out-performs after-market direct drives. It has even come close to matching our top-of-the-line hydraulic lifts in speed tests.
- A state-of-the-art electronic control system offers the ultimate in push-button convenience.
- Available in two different power configurations: 110 volt AC and 12 volt. Solar charging accessory also available!
ShoreStation's Direct Drive Boat Lift
- ShoreStation Boat Lifts Brochure
- ShoreStation FlexPower® Electric Boat Lift Specifications & Features
- ShoreStation Manual Vertical Boat Lift Specifications & Features
- ShoreStation Cable Warranty
- Tired of Cranking?
For more information on how to turn your cable lift into an automatic lift, visit our Boat Lift Parts section in the Dock Components area of our web site.